Search This Blog

11/11/2014

World Pompom-ination!

I've been really rubbish with my blog lately and I've so much to share as well, so prepared to be bombarded this week with business, craft, workshops and Christmas updates and I’ll end the week with one of the first guest blog!

So…If you are Liverpool based I wonder if you have heard of an independent department store called REX? If not shame on you because it is AWESOME! Tucked away in the basement of Rapid (the TKMaxx side opposite Marks & Spencer's) is a little treasure cove of the best mix of independent businesses this city has to offer! It even has its own little independent coffee shop down there called Quill’s Coffee (who, it must be noted, do really good coffee and cakes!) which today I covered in woolly pom-poms!

The entrance to REX in Rapid...cant miss it really..
Pom-pom bunting, pom-pom snowmen wrapped in scarf's and earmuffs and even a couple of pom-pom Christmas puddings! Why you ask? Well other than pom-poms being an amazing way to brighten up a place I am running pom-pom decoration drop in day on Friday 14/11/14!

Quill's Coffee pompom-ination!
From 11am-3pm I will be armed with a variety of pom-pom makers of all sizes and wool in all colours imaginable for you to work away with and take home a little bit of woolly happiness yourselves! 

I’ll also have stuffing, needles, scissors, and thread and felt if you are not a pom-pom fan so you can make your own felt decorations!

Felt decoration ideas round 1!



For £3.50 you can take home 4 felt decorations, a pom-pom garland or a mini garland and a snowman, or 4 puddings or two puddings and 2 snowmen, or two felt decorations and a pudding and a snowman! The choice is yours!


Christmas pudding pompom...calorie free!
Snowman pompom 


Don’t feel too down if you can’t make it this Friday coz I'm gonna be doing it all again next Friday (21/11/14)! 

Pompoms!






No comments:

Post a Comment