Search This Blog

10/07/2017

Summer Fun Time


Wow, how & when did we end up in July?!


June was a blur of creativity for me getting ready for lovely big events!

Late June saw the return of Open Culture's Summer Arts Market, held in the incredible Anglican Cathedral in Liverpool - it is the just the most wonderful fair there is! 200 craft stall holders, vintage traders, foodies & I was lucky enough to be amongst them!




Although not as busy as The Winter Arts Market (who doesn't love craft shopping at Christmas though?!) - there's always so much going on in Liverpool & that weekend saw the Africa Oye Festival celebrate its 25th anniversary & the weather was glorious - it was just a brilliant day in a marvellous location surrounded by truely talented people.



The week after saw the arrival of this years MakeFest in Liverpool Central Library. This year there was no giant octopus but we had lots of fun decorating hand knitted cupcakes & crochet donuts.





So what's next you ask? 
I'm getting new stock up on my Etsy shop all the time now, including the new graduation crackers! 



The baby shower crackers will be launching next week too so watch this space!

New stock has landed in Arts Hub 47 - they got dibs on my new ice cream pens & Rare Bear Boutique are getting first dibs on the baby shower crackers.




My next big event is now not till October in which me & all my Halloween goodies will be at the Liverpool Horror Convention.


Im also planning the end of year seasons (if you catch my drift) & im toying with the idea of releasing some of my patterns for free, what do you think?
page2image17160 page2image17320
Sneaky of me but this is a dual blog - I’m launching a range of craft parties in conjunction with some other creatives & we had a secret teaser night at the very end of May - you can find out more about that here.



Who doesn't love crafts & gin?




No comments:

Post a Comment